This is ELATE’s first low mount manifold to suit the early NON VVTI 1UZ-FE v8 engine with an integrated W2A intercooler core.
The manifold features a unique 2 piece design which has helped us get the units as low and as tight as possible, the upper and lower halves are held together by 3 x zinc plated countersunk fasteners and sealed using 3mm EPDM cord to make sure boost pressure stays where it needs to. The units are CNC machined from billet 6061 aluminium, media blasted and anodised black.
The core features CNC machined end tanks that seal to the inside of the manifold using nitrile o-rings and secured to the body using 2 x M8 fasteners.
All manifolds ship with your choice of 10mm aluminium top plate however if something custom is needed just drop us an email to see if we are able to assist.
This manifold has been designed to suit the factory 1UZ injectors or any aftermarket replacements that suit the non VVTI 1UZ’s.
**Note** The hard line that connects the fuel rails at the front and rear of the manifold will need to be swapped out for a flexi AN line due to making contact with the manifold when installed. SVT M112 superchargers also need the factory intercooler mount on the underside removed to allow it to mount to our top plates along with one of the mounts to allow fuel rail clearance.
This kit includes the following items:
- Billet 2-piece manifold.
- Aluminium top plate to suit the charger of your choice.
- 150mm x 270mm x 30mm intercooler core with CNC machined end tanks.
- 2 x 1/2″ BSP to barb fittings.
- 17 x Zinc plated M8 x 20 countersunk fasteners (for the top plate and manifold body assembly).
- 10 x Zinc plated M8 x 50 cap screws (for attaching the manifold to the heads)
- 3mm EPDM cord (installed)
- Installation instructions
- Email assistance if required.