Atmospheric Blow-Off Valve, Supports up to 1,800 HP!
The first revision of TiAL's original blow-off valve, the Q Series flows 60% more than its predecessor and bolts to any standard TiAL flange without welding. An aluminum weld base mounting flange cut for 2-1/2'' pipe and aluminum V-band mounting clamp with stainless steel hardware create a durable corrosion-free appearance. A banjo-type aluminum air fitting and bolt with oversized 10mm hose barb allow quick actuator response. Springs available to accommodate various vacuum levels and supercharged applications.
- For use on turbo-charged and super-charged applications (Paxton, Vortec, etc.) The body and all internal components are CNC-machined from 6061 aluminum alloy. It features a large 1.98'' (50.5mm) valve.
- The V-Band design aluminum mounting clamp gives a very clean and unique appearance. The clamp uses Stainless Steel hardware for a long lasting, corrosion-free appearance.
- The valve seal utilizes a Viton O-ring that is clamped in place to prevent the possibility of sticking to the seat and pulling out. The valve stem and guide are PTFE-lubricated, hard anodize-coated for wear resistance.
- The Blow Off Valve also comes with a machined aluminum banjo-type air fitting and bolt, with over sized 10mm hose barb for quick actuator response. The actuator has a high temp silicone Nomex-reinforced diaphragm for long life.
- An aluminum weld base mounting flange is furnished with each unit
- Through countless hours of R&D Tial was able to make the same size valve flow a staggering 60% more than the original design - that means 60% more air is blown off per cycle! This is the highest flowing BOV on the market
- A single Q BOV can support up to 1,800hp
- -2 psi spring for supercharged applications
- Color anodized aluminum options (Silver, Red, Blue, Purple, Black)
- Included with Every Tial Q Series Blow-Off Valve:
- Q Series BOV Assembly
- TiAL V-band Clamp
- V-band Weld Flange
- TiAL Air Fitting
- High Pressure O-ring